The Importance of Regular Drain Cleaning!April 27, 2018 7:33 pm Leave your thoughts
Needless to say, running water is a necessity. From showering to washing your dishes, we’ve got to have that flowing water! But the water flowing from the faucet isn’t the only important part of your indoor plumbing; your drains play a critical role, too. If a drain is clogged, the water has nowhere to go, and that sink or shower is rendered unusable. Luckily for you, a plumber can clean your drains so that you can avoid any clogs. Keep reading to learn more about the importance of our drain cleaning services:
- Keep your water flowing: First and foremost, drain cleaning will help ensure all of the sinks and showers in your home are up and running. Regular drain cleaning in Strafford County, NH will flush out all of the junk that typically clogs drains (hair, soap, grease, etc.) and puts drains out of commission. Rest easy knowing that you won’t have to avoid using a sink with a clogged drain by having it cleaned today!
- Cut back on emergency calls and repairs: As discussed above, your drains are a crucial aspect of your home’s plumbing system. A clogged drain means that sink or shower is out of commission for a while. So, you most likely want to get that drain unclogged as soon as possible. That can be tricky without the help of a professional plumber. Unfortunately, plumbers are typically busy and can’t make it out to your home to fix a clog as soon as you’d like. You can cut back on the need to call a plumber when you’re in a pinch by having your drains cleaned now.
- Save money: Obviously, if you don’t need to call a plumber every few weeks to unclog your drain, you won’t spend as much money on your plumbing bill. Our drain cleaning services are affordable and can save you hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars on plumbing bills over the years.
What else can be done to avoid clogs?
You don’t have to call us for drain cleaning to avoid having a clogged drain. There are simple things you can do—and avoid doing—at home that’ll prevent clogs in the first place. Here are a couple of the things you can do to keep clogs to a minimum:
- Watch what goes down your drains: The drain in your kitchen sink isn’t a catchall for all of your food scraps. Throwing any leftovers in the trash will prevent a ton of clogs. Meanwhile, in the shower, try to avoid chunks of soap and strands of hair from slipping down the drain.
- Buy drain screens: Accidents happen, and some things end up falling down the drain that shouldn’t. Luckily, you can buy drain screens that’ll catch that hair or any large food scraps. Drain screens only cost a few bucks and can wind up saving you hundreds on an emergency plumbing call.
It’s important to remember that drain cleaning does not mean buying heavy-duty drain cleaner at the hardware store and dumping it down your drain. Those harsh chemicals will only damage your pipes in the long run by corroding the metal. Instead of ruining your pipes, hire B.H. Cameron Septic Services LLC for professional drain cleaning in Strafford County, NH. Call today to get a free estimate for our services!
Categorised in: Drain Cleaning
This post was written by Writer